Saturday, September 18, 2010

Marathoning and Turning 6!

Well no pictures for this note....I ran a marathon today and the only pictures from that will be the ones that the race photographer sells later. You know a picture of me and twenty or so total strangers as we run past the photographer! I am bone tired but must rally as the little man's 6th bday bash is tonight, I will post pictures of the little darling later. Quite honestly the timing is great, I don't have to cook or do the dishes. I thought a great deal about my family members whom have passed away in the past 6 years or so. All of my parents sibling are now gone and only two the siblings spouses survive; which makes me wonder if one heaven is not a bit louder (we were never a quiet group) and how will I keep their stories alive for my children and my brother's children? Yep, 4 hours of running can lead to lots of pondering! Well off to the pizza and root beer bash, the kid knows how to party....a few friends, good food, and a movie! Maybe early bedtime too?

No comments:

Post a Comment