Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Pictures!!!

Poor Brenton just loves having pictures taken...can't you tell? Seriously we are so blessed to have had a neighbor volunteer to take our family pictures so that I could get my Christmas cards and a big project done. These were all taken just north of our house.
Such a fun group of kids, I could not figure out how to get the goats into the picture or they would have been there I am sure.
Not sure what was going on here but it was the clearest picture I took with the fancy camera that I am still learning to work. Of course Moira is already a pro with it.
We had a hard time getting all the dogs to cooperate this year but they are still cute. I had hoped for more/better shots but the day was pretty overcast but it was our only option as Brenton is back to Colorado again for at least two weeks. That is Liam's hat on the post....will put more pictures up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment