Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

Cody called from France at 6:30 am Christmas morning and Moira kept the boys busy watching you tube videos while Brenton and I had our turns on the phone.

She is still smiling in this picture, she lit up like the Christmas tree when it was her turn to talk with Cody.  I honestly have not seen her that happy in months.

Bear watched for cats...

Honey hid under the ironing board until it was finally...

Present time!! Bubba unwrapped the beautiful temple picture from Josie first.

I think Liam kinda sorta liked his gifts...

Bubba liked the jewelry her brothers presented her with.

Christmas was good!  The phone call was amazing but so were some of the experiences we had throughout the day.  I got to deliver some bread/jam to friends and I got to hold the tiniest baby and see how happy his presence had made his family better.  I got to see how much my children love each other, and I saw a little bit of how wonderful a town I live in.  I will post more Christmas pictures in the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment