Saturday, November 3, 2012

A few mission pictures....

This photo is from Cody's very first day in the mission..his mission president/mission president's wife look wonderful and I love the family photo in the background.

Cody with all the other brand new missionaries, the young man in the center back is his MTC companion...neat young man.

This is Cody with his long time friend Tyrel, They played years of soccer together and went all thru FFA together.  Tyrel is serving his mission in NYC. 

Some of the Box Elder boys at the MTC world map.
I keep forgetting to post these pictures and after I promised my mom they would be on here I figured I better get busy before I mail her the link for this blog!  Cody's mission also has a facebook page which the mission matron maintains so sometimes we get to see him there.  Funny thing Josie and her family gave him this really nice camera and we made sure he had a good chip bu have yet to see any photographic evidence of his mission (hint).  But I am sure he is very busy doing other things.  Anyway I though I would sneak this in before I have to get back to the business of family.  We picked up the first batch of flannel for the holiday charity blankets so I need to get hyper organized and quick.  Sorry about the weird white spots with the pictures, we scanned them in and that is just how it worked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment