Sunday, November 25, 2012

Irish Dance performance 11-24-12

Hugh, Talmage, and Liam before performing at Novemberfest.

Hugh' class; Ana, Talmage, Hugh and a real cute girl whose name I cannot recall.

I cannot believe how mature these two are becoming....of course this is Liam looking at the camera!

A significant  number of the members of An Tus Nua.

The picture is not great, I should have had sport mode on, but that is some heighth.

Moira and Liam with their hard shoes on.

Moira and Madeline (another dancer:) were great together.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving there is a large craft fair in Logan and they schedule various dance and singing groups throughout the day.  An Tus Nua, the kids Irish dance company, performed in the afternoon.  It was a good performance and the kids all had a good time.  Hugh was not too thrilled about the tinsel that was stapled to his very bright green t-shirt!  Brenton made it over and brought Grandma Sherie with him, Aunt Misty and Uncle Stu stopped by as well.  Dad videotaped a bit of it, I will post a video as soon as I figure it out!  I think I figured it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment