Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween at the ranch 2012 sort of

Well I was going to write this great post about our Halloween party at the ranch (Brenton's parent's sheep ranch)  but we took the pictures with the GOOD camera so they do not upload or down load or whatever without all kinds of technical manuvering so post=fail.  I have decided that even though I would love to have some phenomenal post up about our time at the ranch (Brenton missed out as he was home supervising the pumping of our septic tank), complete with pictures of all the cute cousins in their costumes...that I am ging to go to sleep becuase I am in no way, shape, or form even the least bit prepared for tomorrow.  So, hopefully, tomorrow I will get the picture situation under control, sorry Cody I know you only get to check on things on pday and I promise next pday will have all knds of amazing blog posts for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment